Triparound joins Travel Industry Rebound: When, How & the New Normal
It’s a great pleasure to announce that our Co-Founder and Chairman, Christos Stergiou, will take part in the online webinar “Travel Industry Rebound: When, How & the New Normal“, organized by Τhe Stanford Alumni Clubs of Greece and Italy.
As a Stanford University graduate, a world-class Top Travel Advisor as mentioned by T+L, and the founder of TrueTrips, Christos will be joining this online discussion along with the following top travel and tourism professionals:
Yiannis Retsos, President of the Greek Tourism Confederation
Antonio Barreca, Executive Chairman of Federturismo Confindustria
Marco Celani, President of Italian Association of Property Managers (AIGAB) and CEO of Italianway Spa.
Christina Poutetsi, a highly regarded journalist covering the tourism industry, will moderate the Panel.
They will discuss each country’s approach, best-in-class models and try to understand what the future (near and far) reserves for travel in the “new normal”.
Some of the topics and questions to be covered:
- Progress and impact of vaccination roll-out
- Vaccination certification and how it can be used
- Bookings up until today and forecasts for the season
- Safety protocols
- Israel case study and results so far (plus other relevant case studies that will have emerged by April)
- Providing travelers with clear information and limiting uncertainty
- New travel norms
- Transformation of the economy through the new normal in travel
Time: Apr 20, 2021 6:00 PM (GMT+2)
You can learn more about the event here.